Pink EYE?

I am sustiva and truvada, cd 290, undtetctable. I have had two bouts of conjunctivitis in the last two months? Is there a problem with my immune system? The last time i was at my healthvare provider, he didnt worry too much about it. Should I not overreact? I am getting over a cold now as well, so I do not know if the pink eye is realted to the matter. Do you think that the recurring conjunctivitis has to do with my tcells hovering around 300? what r your thoughts?

In most cases conjuctivitis in a patient on HIV meds with a CD4 count around 290 will be related to a viral or allergic condition that is not directlyu related to your HIV status. Having the eye evaluated by an ophthalmologist or having a culture (viral, bacterial) done if the pink eye has been severe is often a consideration. KH

HIV and CNS stimulation
propecia and hiv drugs