Sustiva and Truvada

I have been on Sustiva and Truvada for two years. My numbers remain constant.VL undetectable and cd4 count that hovers around 350. However,fatigue,depression continue to worsen. Are studies indicating this is common? If so, is there anything I can do about it? I'm sinking.

A subset of patients (? 10% in my practice) have chronic mental health side effects from Sustiva that warrant consideration of a switch. A CD4 count of 350 (frustrating that it is not climbing but some patients don't have as much thymic reserve to produce CD4 cells at a higher rate) and HIV RNA < 50 is overall excellent from the HIV perspective. I often refer patients with problems like you describe to a psychologist and/or psychiatrist for evaluation and treatment suggestions. KH

Swollen Lymph Nodes - sub mandible
breast tenderness from High blood pressure pills?