|Switching from 3TC &D4T to Combivir 2
Mar 17, 2006
Thank for your answer Dr. Henry. I'm talking about switching to Combivir not from. Is it make sense to change Zerit and Epivir to Combivir?
| Response from Dr. Henry
If a patient is having problems with D4T + 3TC (such as fat problem including fat loss) then often not much is gained by switching to AZT + 3TC (Combivir). More often the switch is made from D4T to either abacavir or tenofovir when the issue is fat/lipodystrophy. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.