|Switching from 3TC &D4T to Combivir 2
Mar 17, 2006
Thank for your answer Dr. Henry. I'm talking about switching to Combivir not from. Is it make sense to change Zerit and Epivir to Combivir?
| Response from Dr. Henry
If a patient is having problems with D4T + 3TC (such as fat problem including fat loss) then often not much is gained by switching to AZT + 3TC (Combivir). More often the switch is made from D4T to either abacavir or tenofovir when the issue is fat/lipodystrophy. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.