Swollen, discolored lips
Mar 16, 2006
My lips about 2 months ago began to swell and discolor. I also have a constatnt dry mouth. Last month I was tested for Diabetes and Lupus, but the came back negative. Please give me some suggestions
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. If you are HIV+ on treatment can you provide more information?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Tissue With Dried Blood On It
- How Long For PCR RESULTS?
- Elisa Hiv Test Accuracy At 4 Weeks From Exposure
- How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnancy Blood Work Results For Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause Absolute Lymphocyte Count?
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.