|In support that its not all bad news!
Mar 16, 2006
I would also like to give my support about starting treatment. I've been on meds now for a 4 months and my VL is undetectable and my CD4 climbing. I also have very little or few side effects. I'm also at the marvellous Cheslsea and Westminster clinic in London where the staff are fantastic! So when the time comes to starting meds, don't hesitate!.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for providing another testimonial showing that the combination of a good clinic/staff and current HIV meds (in the west /resource fortunate countries) are associated with generally good and improving outcomes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.