In support that its not all bad news!

I would also like to give my support about starting treatment. I've been on meds now for a 4 months and my VL is undetectable and my CD4 climbing. I also have very little or few side effects. I'm also at the marvellous Cheslsea and Westminster clinic in London where the staff are fantastic! So when the time comes to starting meds, don't hesitate!.

Greg

London

Thanks for providing another testimonial showing that the combination of a good clinic/staff and current HIV meds (in the west /resource fortunate countries) are associated with generally good and improving outcomes. KH

what is the drug of choice for CMV resistant to gancyclovir?
New Meds