|what is the drug of choice for CMV resistant to gancyclovir?
Mar 15, 2006
what is the drug of choice for CMV resistant to gancyclovir?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Ordinarily foscarnet is active against ganciclovir resistant CMV. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.