|what is the drug of choice for CMV resistant to gancyclovir?
Mar 15, 2006
what is the drug of choice for CMV resistant to gancyclovir?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Ordinarily foscarnet is active against ganciclovir resistant CMV. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Is There No Cure For Genital Herpes?
- What Symptoms Of Herpes Do Men Show?
- What Percentage Of Women Have Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.