|support for people with CMV/blindness
Mar 15, 2006
I would like to know if there is a group or organization for people with CMV Retinitis who suffered blindness as a result of complications from HIV. Can you help point me toward any specific types of support that you would recommend? I live in Miami beach.
Response from Dr. Henry
I am unaware of any specific organization/support group in Miami for persons with CMV retinitis. Your ophthalmologist or HIV specialist or local HIV community organization might have some ideas for you. Any ideas from readers of this site would also be appreciated. KH
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Do Swollen Glands Mean I Have Hiv?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.