Rash after Reyataz 2

Dr. Henry thank you for your prompt reply!

The rash is changing, on any given part of my body it goes from red dots to spots to joining together as blotches. After it turns to blotches it seems to be fading away (after about 3 days for any given part). The monster seems to have devoured my upper chest and neck, where it has evolved to look like a sunburn. Now it is is working on my very-bright red stomach and back, which itch a lot. I'm using topical creams and the Atarax which is keeping me from itching.

This is my first cocktail and I haven't changed any other meds, so I guess I'll just bear this one out as it seems to be resolving if slowly?

thanks again for your responses.

I would generally treat through a rash such as you describe though I would want to actually see it and check the patient out directly particularly if there is further development of other symptoms or involvement of mouth, eyes or other mucousal regions. KH

NUMBNESS AND SORENESS IN HANDS A RESULT OF HGH?
Vains, Vains and Concern