Reoccuring fat after liposuction

I am on triple drug therapy,undectable, and have t cells in the 1150 range. Although I have always been thin, my abdomen has gotten huge over the last 4 years, a result of the meds I would quess. I've had 2 liposuctions(stomach) within the last year, only to have alot of the fat come back. I never had high expectations for a '6 pack' stomach,as I understand the viseral fat, but I also see exterior fat in the stomach is back. Is this a losing battle? Will having a 3rd lipo only result in the same cond.?

Certainly your experience and that of others suggests that liposuction for HIV treatment related fat increases in the abdomen is often doesn't result in long term benefit. Your HIV specialist could review your current regimen to see if any drug switches may be helpful. Some oral diabetic drugs and growth hormone or growth hormone releasig factor is under study for treatment of fat increases. Testosterone supplementation in men is under study as well. Exercise and diet and control of high lipid levels may help some patients as well. Current treatment options are not satisfactory for many-more knowledge about the problem is needed to better develop effective treatments. KH

just a bunch of STUFF
Anabolic Steroids