Nu Fill

I had been thinking about do the Nu fill treament for my sheets the Hiv medicine really did something on me.Is the Nu Fill the best choice or you can give another option that could work better and also what i should expect. Thanks Mauro

It is not possible to give a blanket endorsement to any product used for treatment of fat loss in the setting treated HIV infection. Outcomes depend alot on the location and magnitude of the fat loss as well as the skill/experience of the surgeon and many individual factors. In the US Nu-fill (now called Sculptra) has had the most use in the US. It itilizes a biodegradable filler so it is still unclear how long the treatment lasts. Plastic surgery interventions are generally fairly expensive and good long term comparative data is lacking. Switching early off offending drugs is often a good idea to prevent more significant fat loss. KH

Translation to Spanish
Kaletra & Invirase & Lipoatrophy