Positive/negative safe sex

I have meet some one very special to me, and I told him about my HIV status. I want to continue seeing him, but he's scared of getting HIV from me and I'm afraid of infecting him more than anything.

The question has come up that when I'm with him, I get very sexually excited and I precum quite a bit. I understand that the safer way to have oral sex is to use a condom, but what about if he's touching my penis and there's precum. Assuming that he has no open sore or cuts on his hands. What are the risks?

Thanks, So in Love.

Response from Dr. Conway

The risk of exposing semen to intact skin is virtually zero with respect to HIV transmission, so I would not even worry about it. I would be more worried about what else might happen in the heat of the moment, especially if there is no condom around...

re: serostim: wrong direction
HIV 1 and 2 test done.