what is cmv treatment ?

HI DOC : Keith I have clear question . I am negative hiv . but I had infected by CMV my test come Hiv : more than 50 time along one years from last exposure included PCR 2 time and P24 all : negative CMV: igm = negative and igg = positive =454 then I used Zoverax 2 weeks then I retest CMV : igm = negative and igg = 725 now I use Valtrex And I had infected by Chlamydia in same time I used Zethromax 2 time but the test come igm positive = 18 and igg = negative . Pleas I need your advice about the treatment . what is the better treatment for cmv . I reading on the internet they write Ganciclovir or Foscarnet is good for cmv but I asked hear in all pharmacies and hospital there is no thing . what can I do ? And did that test for hiv is ok or I need more time to retest hiv thank you SIR

Many healthy adults are CMV IgG positive. CMV IgG positive doesn't warrant treatment in the vast majority of situations. This site is exclusively for discussion of side effects of HIV treatment.

effects on non HIV taking sustiva
Party Drugs and HIV Medication