Mar 7, 2006
Can Sculptra be used underneath the eye to fill in the valley between the undereye fat sack and cheek?
Response from Dr. Conway
In theory, this could work. I would have it done by an experienced person, though, and one able to show you quite clearly the results of their previous work.
Symptoms of HTLV-3?
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Countries Who Require Hiv Tests For Working Visa
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
- Enjoying Sex Gay Mixed Stats Couples
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.