Mar 7, 2006
Can Sculptra be used underneath the eye to fill in the valley between the undereye fat sack and cheek?
Response from Dr. Conway
In theory, this could work. I would have it done by an experienced person, though, and one able to show you quite clearly the results of their previous work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can Hep B And C Live Outside Of Body?
- How Does Hiv Enter The Human Body?
- Is Heat Rash A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Implications Of Hiv And Aids From The Perspective Of Hipaa Confidentiality
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv If You Had Sex With An Infected Person?
- What Will Happen If You Get Two Hep B Vaccines?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.