|Cabability of AIDS sufferers
Mar 3, 2006
Hypothetically if prisoners who had full blown AIDs were pardoned from their sentences, would they have the life span/strength to continue to commit crimes. How physically weak are full blown AIDS patients, is there a biological point where they are bed ridden?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Many if not most patients with AIDS on treatment in the US regain much of their health and feel reasonably good. Their life expectancy is steadily increasing with improved treatments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cut Under Nail And Fingering Hiv
- Can You Contract Hpv Virus From Having Unprotected Sex?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Is The Effect Of Syphilis If Left Untreated?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.