Regarding Urine

Doctor-

I was the person who asked about the urine color being darker since I have been on meds (sus and tru). A post of feb 23 stated that I should now be worried about muscle wasting (CPK level). I do not know what that means, but basically I nderstood that if all my kidney fuctions showed up normal on my test, then the increase in yellow color is caused by the nitrogen that is resulting from my muscle loss? I have been on steady weight gain since i started HArrt. (180 to 196lbs). Please explain? Are his explanations true?

Dehyration and muscle damage/wasting could darken the urine but that would generally be picked up by a clinical evalution and blood/urine testing. Most of the time dark urine is not due to muscle related problems. Liver problems and many medications can also turn the urine dark. KH

Medication
HIV & HCV = AIDS?