Feb 24, 2006
Can I cut or crush Viramune and Truvada to swallow? A pharmacist told me that I could put the Truvada in a small amount of water to make it soft to swallow. Any help wil be appreciated. I have diffulcty swallowing pills because of esophgus.
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Vaginosis With Uti Symptoms
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.