lipodystrophy

I did a lipocuction in my brest and neck + my back I spend 4 ohours under opperation my Dr. sad that I'll have 80% results in 4 to 6 months. this opparation toolk place since 8 months I hade first like 30% inprovmant after that I became worst and all the fat returns and more it coast me 3500$ down the drane.I'm verry desperate and hopless dont know what to do I'm still in terappy..Do I have to do it agen or the seajerjy wasn't succecfull?Pls if u can help me in someway thnxs...

The long term outcome for fat reduction surgery in the setting of chronic treated HIV infection is still unclear and highly variable . Your HIV specialist should be in the best position to understand what other options are available (changing HIV drugs, diabetess drugs, growth hormone or growth hormone releasing factors--or studies evaluting them). There still be some at least modest role for exercise and diet. KH

Lipoatrophy and Wellness
swollen parotid glands