full blown aids

i wanted to know how long do u have to live if you have full blown aids? also me as a family member i just found out my brother has aids , he has not been able to tell us "family" that he is infected with aids.

Full blown AIDS usually refers to the situation where an HIV infected person has a CD4 (T-helper) cel count less then 200 or has developed an infection or tumor that is seen only in the context of severe immune damage. In the areas of the world with good access to effective HIV treatment (such as the US, Canada, Europe, Australia) the prognosis for AIDS patients improved markedly in 1996 and is still getting better due to the effectiveness of current treatment. I have many AIDS patients who have had AIDS for > 10 years and seem likely to live for many more years (even decades). There is a wide variation in what can happen but the most important two factors are whether you reside in a resource lucky country (like the US) and have access to a good HIV/AIDS doctor. KH

Fat loss in arms and legs
Typical Side Effects