Mucus production

I have had this feeling of having mucus in the back of my throat. It gets really annoying at times. Then at night one of my nostrils would block and it would change from one to the other depeding on the side I sleep on. This has been going on for a little over two momths. In Dec I had bronchitis and was given antibiotics. I don't cough that much, most of the time I make myself cought to try get rid of the mucus. I went to another doctore who gave me a nasal spray and that doesn't seem to help either. I don;t remember having any allegies, but I sneeze a lot these days. My throat is not sore, just gets a scratchy feeling sometimes. What should I do? Am I suffering from anything serious? I am very scared and worried. I think too much about it and it's really affecting my life. Please advice

What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking (this web forum is for the exclusive discussion of side effects of HIV treatment)?

Options for switch from Sustiva.
Drug interaction with Kaletra?