Feb 19, 2006
Response from Dr. Henry
Most patients tolerate a bilirubin level of 3 or less without clinical problems and often barely noticeable (if at all). For most patients the elevated biliruin levels seen with atazanavir remain fairly stable after the first 3-6 months. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
- Why Would Candidiasis Cause Headache?
- Do Doctors Automatically Check For Hiv When Doing Routine Blood Tests?
- Non-neuropathy Burning Sensation
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.