Glands, Testosterone?

I tested POZ Dec 05. 573 and 26K. I have had a snoring problem, low testosterone levels and without assistance I can not get erect. The snoring is new and I am attributing that to my glands in my throat being swollen. It seems that they get swollen for a three week period and goes away and typically after two weeks they are swollen again. And of coarse the snoring starts again. I am just wondering, I figured out the snoring issue, but what about the low testosterone levels? What makes the glands be so inconsistent? Or is that my gauge of how healthy or low my CD/VL count is going?

It is unclear what is the relationship between the low testosterone levels (probably more common in HIV+ persons and can contribute to impotence), snoring, and your HIV status. Large lymph nodes in the neck due to HIV infection generally do not cause snoring/sleep problems. I would connect with an HIV specialist to discuss possible referrals to a sleep center and an evaluation for your impotence problem. KH

Is Kaletra & Epivir right for me?
Lesions Part 2