plastice surgery for facial lip
Feb 13, 2006
I live in Spain and am scheduled to have plastic surgery- not injections like Sculptra- to correct my facial Lipo. I am looking for any info available on this. Not sure what material they shall use to fill the hollowness in my cheeks.
Response from Dr. Conway
There are many good websites to help you out, some more objective than others, so be careful. An article I quite liked was:
This is from the website of the Amercian Society of Plastic Surgeons. See if this helps you get started on finding the information you seek.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Bleeding While Giving Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.