Feb 9, 2006
Is trimeth- sulfameth a medication for hiv positives?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole (often called Bactim or Septra in US) is used for a wide variety of bacterial infections (such as urinary tract infections). It also is used in the setting of HIV infection to prevent pneumonia and other infections seen in AIDS patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.