Sustiva Side Effects

I took sustiva for about 1 month. I had very vivid/strange dreams during this period, as well as being very moody, short tempered, an overall change of personality and became quite depressed. After one month I stopped the medication, but I feel that it has left me very anxious, nervous and somewhat panic stricken. To the point that I thought that I was having a heart attack. Went to the hospital emergency room and was admitted for possible heart problems. Had 2 heart caths. Although I had a blockage in a smaller vessel - 60 - 70%, it was thought that could be corrected through medication. Overall, I got a very clean bill of health regarding my heart. Could the Sustiva caused this overpowering feeling of anxiety and panic enough to disable me to that degree? So far my doctors have not come up with any other medical reason for the episode that I had. I would appreciate your comments. Thank you.

Sustiva could have precipated that from the mental health standpoint or possibly induced some form of immune reconstitution syndrome that may have inflamed a coronary artery (that is speculation). Your HIV doc should be able to offer an alternative HIV regimen if therapy is still recommended. KH

Am I believing a lie?
medication question