Feb 9, 2006
Response from Dr. Henry
I know of no reason why having HIV or taking your particular HIV regimen should be a problem if you decide to have a hair transplant for your baldness.KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cutaneous Candidiasis Tinea Corporis Tinea Cruris Tinea Pedis Or Pityriasis Versicolor
- How Possible Is It To Get Hiv After Unprotected Sex Once?
- Reactive Hiv Test Means
- Does Your Tongue And Mouth Swell When You Have Hiv?
- Preliminary Positive Hiv Test
- Symptoms Of Hiv How Long Until You Notice Signs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.