Feb 9, 2006
| Response from Dr. Henry
I know of no reason why having HIV or taking your particular HIV regimen should be a problem if you decide to have a hair transplant for your baldness.KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Transplant And Hiv
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.