Feb 9, 2006
Response from Dr. Henry
I know of no reason why having HIV or taking your particular HIV regimen should be a problem if you decide to have a hair transplant for your baldness.KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Can My Boyfriend Give Me Mono Through Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.