will i evperience drug resistance

Due to clerical error I was unable to recieve my meds for 3 weeks. This was in the beginning of January. I am currently taking Sustiva and Truvada. I just started taking my medication again about one week now. My last lab results were CD4:1059 and my VL:undetectable. The labs were done in december of 2005. Will I have a resistance to the medication? Will there be a big change in my next labs?

I would ask your HIV doc to get a resistance test and HIV level. You may luck out but it is worth checking . KH

Sweating and pains in the lower limbs
I have a question about pregnancy