|Sculptra and chin augmentation ok?
Feb 6, 2006
I am a healthy HIV+ 42 yr old male. I plan to proceed with scultpra injections but wanted to know if it is ok to also have a chin augmentation as well as the sculptra? are there docs that could do both?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have not had any direct experience with chin augmentation which is a separate issue from the lipoatrophy seen in the cheeks which can be cosmetically helped with Sculpra injections (short term benefit usually seen though expensive). I have had patients undergo a variety of plastic surgery procedures at the same time as Sculptra injections and they generally have done fine. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.