Lipodissolve/FlabJab

Hi, I'm a 32 year old HIV+ guy living in Sweden. I'm otherwise healthy with long term undetectable viral load and CD4 count of around 600 due to succesful combination of Stocrin and Combivir - all labs are fine, except cholesterol levels around 6.5-7.

I'm tall and slim and have low BMI, but I have some isolated fat deposits around my stomach and on my chest - I've had them as long as I can remember (family weakness on my mother's side), so this is not a HIV side effect. I've had liposuction to remove it - the result is okay, but there's still a bit of excess fat which I'd like to remove by Lipodissolve/FlabJab. Fat busting cosmetic lipodissolve injections treatments are available in certain clinics in Sweden, although I don't think it's officially approved for cosmetic use - would I be foolish to go ahead with this?

I am not familiar with that product/technique in the US. I would discuss with a plastic surgeon and your HIV doc to make sure there would not be any clear contra-indications for that intervention. In the US there are many dubious claims for products that are often hard to validate. KH

Achilles Heel, joint Pain
Nursing student-NEED HELP!