Warts and All

I have been diagnosed with hiv in the last year and have been on meds for 6 months. I had been treated in the past for genital warts and these had all cleared up. A couple have now returned which I have been given a cream to clear them (Wartacon). Before I contracted hiv I also had a couple of small warts on the corner of my lip. I have been advised that the only way to clear them is to freeze them. Is there not a similiar cream I could use for my face.

Many of the wart type therapies have had less use on the face since that area may be more sensitive to injury with subsequent disfiguration or poor cosmetic outcome. Cryotherapy produces a fairly predictable response so there is usually greater comfort with that approach versus the topical agents that often cause a burn/reaction type of local response.

Psoriasis
Pancreas Pain