|liposuction or liposculpture?
Jan 26, 2006
I'm 51 Y.O. man who is suffering from lipodystrophy sumptoms; enlarged breaasts and belly,loss of fat in upper legs and buttocks. I have tried onon-invasive remedies with little success. Are either of these techniques viable remedies? Any suggestion on how to start a search?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Has your HIV specialist looked into whether your HIV meds can be switched around to possibly help out. I have had a number of patients undergo liposuction to remove fat. I have no experience with any of my patients having added fat to legs/buttocks (that would be difficult to accomplish). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.