Jan 26, 2006
I have been having dental problems, and have had a complicated extraction. Since that time it seems the walls of my mouth are over salivating. Is there a connection?
| Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is for the discussion of side effects of HIV treatment. What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking in the setting of the excessive salivation post tooth extraction?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.