|Low Dose Radiation Treatment
Jan 24, 2006
I have rather enlarged parotod glands and feel extremely self conscience. Is the low dose radiation treatments available in the Las Vegas area? Also, is this a procedure that is covered by insurance or is it considered cosmetic?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Your HIV physician should be able to refer you to a Las Vegas-based radiation therapist. I have had varying success in getting insurance to cover low dose radiation for the treatment of polycystic parotid enlargement. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Open Mouth Kissing Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Touching Toilet Seat?
- Sucking Penis Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With Stripper?
- What Is The Risk Of Rubbing Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.