Jan 24, 2006
Recently took the drug zovirex for the treatment of herpies. I started having loose watery stools. i thought this would stop onece i finished the medication but it has not.Now i am always bloated and my bowel movements are very liquidy.Whats up?
Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV situation and which HIV drugs are you taking (this is a forum for the discussion of side effects of HIV treatment)? Acyclovir itself can cause diarrhea in some patients but it generally clears soon after stopping it. KH
Low Dose Radiation Treatment
- Can A Woman Give Hiv To A Man How Likely Is It?
- Symptoms Of Aids Related Complex
- When Does Herpes Appear On Lips?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.