kaletra and joint pain?

This is the 3rd month of taking kaletra, invirase, and epzicom. Recently I've been experiencing moderate to severe joint pain in the hands, back, hip and arms. I don't have a family history of arthritis and I exercise regularly (swimming). how common is joint pain in patients taking the drugs I'm taking?

I have had a large number of patients on Kaletra and have not seen a clear increase in joint pain/complaints. I have a low threshold for referring to rheumatology clinic for an assessment of the cause of the joint pain and suggestions for treatment. KH

HIV and Hemochromatosis
BP cannot be controlled