kaletra and joint pain?
Jan 24, 2006
This is the 3rd month of taking kaletra, invirase, and epzicom. Recently I've been experiencing moderate to severe joint pain in the hands, back, hip and arms. I don't have a family history of arthritis and I exercise regularly (swimming). how common is joint pain in patients taking the drugs I'm taking?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have had a large number of patients on Kaletra and have not seen a clear increase in joint pain/complaints. I have a low threshold for referring to rheumatology clinic for an assessment of the cause of the joint pain and suggestions for treatment. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.