Jan 19, 2006
Dear Doctors; What, in your experience, is the longest time you have known a patient to have gone without experiencing drug resistance and/or regimen switching?
Response from Dr. Henry
In my clinic some patients have been on continuous successful treatment (no viral rebound) for 15 years. Successful regimens are often changed in an effort to simplify and decrease side effects. KH
LIPO LIPO LIPO !!! WHAT'S NEW???
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.