Jan 19, 2006
Dear Doctors; What, in your experience, is the longest time you have known a patient to have gone without experiencing drug resistance and/or regimen switching?
Response from Dr. Henry
In my clinic some patients have been on continuous successful treatment (no viral rebound) for 15 years. Successful regimens are often changed in an effort to simplify and decrease side effects. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Effects Of Chlamydia In Women
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.