Joint soreness

I am 40 yrs old and was taking 1.75 ml of Somatropin per day for about 4 months and started suffering severe joint pain in knees then hips. I cut dosage in 1/2 and then eventually stopped. Its been 3 weeks and I have stoped completely but am still in pain. All I can do is take 10-15 Advil through out the day. What can I do to eleviate the pain. Will I ever get back to normal and if so how long?

Pain due to growth hormone like products can take weeks to months to decrease. Often NSAIDS like Motrin or naproxen help but sometimes a mild narcotic is needed. Your HIV specialist would be the best person to evaluate if further work-up or more aggressive treatment is needed to relieve your pain complaint. KH

Treatment & Work
Sleeping pills