Treatment & Work

I am a treatment naive, can you pls give me an ideaf of howmuch % of people are able to work normal 8 hr schedule. I need to start treatment and worried about diahrea vomiting etc.. do i need to stop working for a while?

The vast majority of my HIV+ patients (both on and not yet on treatment) are able to work full time (8 or more hours/day). In cases where the patient is sick then reduced work hours or time off work is appropriate but less then 10-15% of my patients fit into that category and often their disability is due to a non-HIV related problem (history of injury, diabetes,mental health problems, etc). KH

Loss of smell, taste with tinnitus and severe imbalance
Joint soreness