Jan 14, 2006
Response from Dr. Henry
Doxil (doxorubicin) is used to treat Kaposi's sarcoma in some AIDS patients as well as other malignancies. Most of the side effects show up during treatment though there can be some delayed bone marrow suppression of cardiac toxicity (which is usually carefully monitored). Mouth sores and skin problems can develop while receiving it which generally would get better if the dose is lowered or treatment is over or stopped. KH
treatment of mrsa
diffuse infiltrative lymphocytosis syndrome
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Is The Deadliest Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.