|treatment of mrsa
Jan 14, 2006
is cleocin a good treatment for mrsa??Right now my brother is in hospital and on vancomycin and they want him to follow up with cleocin.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Cleocin, rifampin, and Bactrim/Septra are often used in different patients with MRSA infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chest Cold After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.