|treatment of mrsa
Jan 14, 2006
is cleocin a good treatment for mrsa??Right now my brother is in hospital and on vancomycin and they want him to follow up with cleocin.
Response from Dr. Henry
Cleocin, rifampin, and Bactrim/Septra are often used in different patients with MRSA infections.
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- Aids Symptoms Just Before Death
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.