Warts

Hi I have a problem with warts on my thumbs and toes. It seems to have started when I switched from Crixivan/Epivir/Viramune to Kaletra/Viread/Viramune. So for the past 3+ years I go to the dermatologist every 4 to 6 weeks and have these things burnt or frozen only to have them come back in another spot or in larger clusters. My CD4 runs between 490 to 650 and have been undetectible for years. I've been positive for over 18 years and have been full blown AIDS when the PI's came out. So is there something else I can try to get rid of these things? My dermatoligist and infectious disease doctors don't seem to have any answers other than the current corse of treatment......but I am sick of limping around with sore feet Thanks J

Foot warts (often plantar type warts) can be hard to clear even in the general population. Laser treatment or Aldara are other modalities besides freezing that helps some (salicyclic acid chemical burning is also helpful in some patients). Despite ads from Dr Scholl's--clearing warts can be extremely frustrating in my experience. KH

Body Fat
Combivir/Stocrin & Skin hives?