PEP and general anesthesia
Jan 5, 2006
6 months ago I was on PEP and now am having a bowel resection very shortly and this requires general anesthesia. I'm wondering whether going under anesthesia might be dangerous considering this. Thanks, Rob
Response from Dr. Henry
Anesthesia should not be a problem after PEP. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Healthy After 10 Years With Hiv No Treatment
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.