Jan 5, 2006
My daughter has been positive for 13 years medication is controlling the virus, she seems to be having memory problems, erratic mood swings she has also been a cannibas user for some years on and off could the problem be related to either or both.
| Response from Dr. Henry
HIV, side effects of HIV drugs, HIV-related complications, psychiatric problems, marijuana, drug use, and non-HIV conditions can cause mood swings. Her HIV specialist is usually the best person to direct the evaluation process. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Positive Symptoms Mood Swings
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.