|cephalexin monohydrate and kaposi's sarcoma
Jan 5, 2006
is cephalexin monohydrate (or another cephalosporin) used in the treatment of kaposi's sarcoma?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Not that I am aware of. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Using Cephalexin To Treat Hiv
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.