Fat implant

Thank you for answer my question, to answer your question back to me about what substance the implant on my face, it was my own fat from my belly. My orgininal question was after 4 weeks for implant my own fat tom my cheek, my left side was good,my right side I have a clump on the area of the implant, doesn't seem like it spread out like when I just had it. Touching that clump, I could still feel a little painful feeling. My questions: 1) Since it is my own fat, will this going away sometimes soon, should I be more patient w/ the result?

2) Should I massage the clump so it will spread out more evenly like the left side?

3) Could this be an infection?, there is no reddness in that area.

4) Since it is fat from my own body, could it be taken out if the clump does not improve in 6 weeks?

I can't ask my Plastic surgeon on any of these questions, that's why I need your help to ease my worriness in this waiting period, or should I see another plastice surgeon right away, Ionly had this done amonth a go.

Thank you so much for your promp answer.

PL

The course of what happen in situations like yours in unpredictable and highly variable. There have ben reports where auto-fat transplants in patients with HIV-related lipodystrophy have remained lumpy or actually enlarged further (when fat moved from the face from abdomen or neck) even become disfuguring. in some cases. Since plastic surgeons are generally paid very well for their services, they should be accessible to patients to answer questions and address concerns due to their knowledge about the individual involved and the technique they used. KH

cannot finish PEP!!! too much nervous pain 2
It's going so fast