Facial Fat implant

I had fat implant on my face 4 weeks ago, the left cheek is doing well, but there is one clump on my right cheek, the rest of the fat seem going away on my right cheek, but one clump, it's not obvious but I could see it very well. Will this going away in time? Is there a way to fix this clump or flatten it out to the rest of my cheek? Could I massage on the clumping area to flatten this clump out?

Thank you in advance for your help.

PC

How well asymmetric fat implants can be modified depends on alot of variables including which substance was used. I haven't had any patients describe to me your particular problem (I have had implants shift in location which often canbe a challenge to re-located and fix in the perfect position. You will need to discuss with the plastic surgeon what is usual epxerience has been and what approach he would suggest to try and improve the situation. KH

What to do when you develop a rash?
Elevated manganese levels