Excema or Scleroderma?
Dec 29, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
Noted-see answer to the earlier question. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.