Dec 28, 2005
Wanna know what to do about painful feet and getting hot after standing for a long time and dizziness.Not on ARV drugs yet.Been +ve for 4yrs now.I'm even thinking of resigning as I am working in Casino as a dealer and standing for long time. Thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV and other conditions (such as poor foot support or diabetes or circulation problems) can cause the symptoms you describe. If HIV is contributing then treatment with antiretrovirals can help. KH
Travelling with medicines
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Oral Thrush Contagious Through Kissing
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.