Dec 28, 2005
Wanna know what to do about painful feet and getting hot after standing for a long time and dizziness.Not on ARV drugs yet.Been +ve for 4yrs now.I'm even thinking of resigning as I am working in Casino as a dealer and standing for long time. Thank you
| Response from Dr. Henry
HIV and other conditions (such as poor foot support or diabetes or circulation problems) can cause the symptoms you describe. If HIV is contributing then treatment with antiretrovirals can help. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Lap Dancing
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Should I Get Test For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Kissing Stripper?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Toothbrush?
- Ache In Testicles Could I Have AIDS
- Could Rectal Bleeding Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.