Uridine

Does NucleomaxX work for lipoatrophy? In my cae: NO I have used NucleomaxX for more then 8 months. My hope was foccused of the uridine how might sti,ulate the fatcells. But nothing has changed. I have still my vains in legs and arms and run out of a lot money. So that's a very big disppointment. I have seen the conclusion of a trial of Nuclemaxx.( find it on google) It is not clear why they are so positive about this product while i have't seen no improvement at all. Really I don't believe that alle the dead fatcells coming into alive activity. After using zerit and videx for two years maybe there is no living fatcell in my limbs. No foodsupplement brings back the fatcells we need. After changing meds and using Nucleomaxx no results I can report. I hope another cure will come in the future. P.L. Holland

Thanks for posting your experience with NucleoMax (uridine). That is important to balance the often early positive results from studies with some real-world testimonials. KH

PEP and muscle pain
Prostate enlarging troubles