For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

PEP and muscle pain

hello, i'm on pep (sustiva, stavir, heptavir) after vaginal fluid on half-healed herpes sore breaf contact (protected sex, but condom slipped half way, exposing part of herpes sore that started one week before, a first outbreak). thank you for answering my question about nervous pains in all body (read before). now i have some muscle pain in my upper arm as well - in the tricepts.please tell me can it be side effect of drugs. and please be so kind tell me what is my risk of hiv transmission at first place. waiting impatiantly..

Sustiva can cause a wide range of odd neurologic side effects during the first 4 weeks patients take it. Your overall chance for HIV infection is small (<1%) with the exposure you describe).

Detoxing and starting an all garden diet